We would like to kindly inform you about a newly lunched Research Topic “Biogeochemical Processes of Micro/Trace Elements and Their Impacts on Marine Ecosystems” of the open access journal “Frontiers in Marine Science [IF 5.247 (Q1 (6/113)) and CITESCORE 5.2]”, for which me, Dr. Jinming Song and Dr. Hermano Melo Queiro are serving as the Guest Editor.
We are writing to inquire whether you would be interested in submitting a contribution to this Research Topic. The deadline for submitting the manuscript is 01 February 2023. Please note that publishing fees are applied to accepted articles.
The aim of the collection is to bring together the latest quality articles from researchers working in the area of biogeochemical cycle of micro/trace elements (M/TEs) and their interaction mechanism with marine ecosystems, focused on
• The occurrence, distribution and migration of M/TEs in the ocean.
• The multi-media distribution characteristics and rules of M/TEs in seawater, suspended particles and sediments.
• The changes in chemical forms of M/TEs in the ocean and their bioavailability.
• The relationships between marine M/TEs and biodiversity, structure and species function.
• The mechanisms of M/TEs in regulating global climate change and the carbon cycle.
• The new monitoring techniques for M/TEs and new methods for assessing their interactions with marine ecosystems.
Please, find more details for this call and all the submission information at the following link:
You can reach out to our dedicated point of contact at Frontiers, Miya Tang, at firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns. If you are interested in submitting a contribution to the issue, you can register your interest in the link below my signature.
We hope you will contribute to this well-focused Special Issue, and we would be grateful if you could forward this information to friends and colleagues that might be interested in the topic.
If you are interested in contributing a paper to this Research Topic, please participate through this link – https://research-topic-management-app.frontiersin.org/manage/contributor-confirms-participation?activationkey=26f5a0a8-a6ba-40da-9d4f-3834cc204fcf