Shanghai Jiao Tong University has positions open for research staff and technical assistant to join a team of Chemical Oceanography and Ocean Biogeochemistry at School of Oceanography. There are three cross-linked research directions for Chemical Oceanography and Ocean Biogeochemistry with focus on the process study of Open Ocean, that is:
- Biogeochemistry on trace elements and their isotopes
- Organic geochemistry on biomarkers and carbon cycle
- Radio isotope geochemistry on U-Th series and/or other type of tracers
Candidates are supposed to have Ocean Science related degrees to fill in research and faculty positions (PhD) and technical positions (MSc).
Information about Application Form
An application form should include following materials:
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of teaching and research interests for research and faculty position, or experiences on technical work
- Not more than 5 publications with applicant as first author, and
- Contact information of three referees.
Contact InformationDr. Gu Yun Sun
Address: School of Oceanography, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 1954 Huashan Road, Shanghai 200030, China.