11 January - 8 March 2021, SWINGS section cruise (GS02), South West Indian Ocean.
1 July - 1 August 2021, MetalGate Process Study (GApr16), North Atlantic Ocean and seas around Iceland. This cruise has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, new dates provided for reference only.
- Upcoming GEOTRACES or GEOTRACES-related events:
11 - 17 November 2020, Western Boundary Current-Subtropical Continental Shelf Interactions Pre-Workshop, virtual workshop.
1-17 December 2020, AGU Fall Meeting, virtual. Check GEOTRACES-related sessions.
11-14 January 2021, Fifth Xiamen Symposium on Marine Environmental Sciences (XMAS-V), virtual conference.
11-16 July 2021, 3rd GEOTRACES Summer School, Bremerhaven, Germany. More information will be available in early 2021.
- GEOTRACES Intermediate Data Product 2021 (IDP2021) deadline:
15 December 2020, Submit intercalibration reports and datasets for inclusion in IDP2021.
Access the GEOTRACES Calendar
- Bundy, R. M., Tagliabue, A., Hawco, N. J., Morton, P. L., Twining, B. S., Hatta, M., Noble, A. E., Cape, M.R., John, S.G., Cullen, J.T., Saito, M. A. (2020). Elevated sources of cobalt in the Arctic Ocean. Biogeosciences, 17(19), 4745–4767. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/bg-17-4745-2020
- Cabanes, D. J. E., Blanco-Ameijeiras, S., Bergin, K., Trimborn, S., Völkner, C., Lelchat, F., & Hassler, C. S. (2020). Using Fe chemistry to predict Fe uptake rates for natural plankton assemblages from the Southern Ocean. Marine Chemistry, 225, 103853. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/J.MARCHEM.2020.103853
- Dickson, A. J., Hsieh, Y.-T., & Bryan, A. (2020). The rhenium isotope composition of Atlantic Ocean seawater. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 287, 221–228. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gca.2020.02.020
- Krisch, S., Browning, T. J., Graeve, M., Ludwichowski, K.-U., Lodeiro, P., Hopwood, M. J., Roig, S., Yong, J-C., Kanzow, T., Achterberg, E. P. (2020). The influence of Arctic Fe and Atlantic fixed N on summertime primary production in Fram Strait, North Greenland Sea. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 15230. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-72100-9
- Seo, H., & Kim, G. (2020). Rare earth elements in the East Sea (Japan Sea): Distributions, behaviors, and applications. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 286, 19–28. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/J.GCA.2020.07.016
Access the GEOTRACES Publication Database